Transfer to Schools
The purpose of this activity consists in the familiarisation of a non-university audience to the specificity of the European integration process, the functioning of its institutional apparatus and the public policies generated. These workshops aim to act as linking chain between the university world and a young public which is unfamiliar with European studies and generally unaware of the importance of the EU as a regulatory agent. Throughout the ‘Transfer to Schools’ workshops, the main objective is to ambitiously perform as agents of sensitisation and socialisation towards European interest, thus contributing to the development of a European identity.
Below you can find a list of the ‘Transfer to Schools’ workshops which were already celebrated:
- N. 1: Institut l’Estatut (Rubí, Catalonia, Spain). Intervention titled “60 years together in the EU” presented by Laura Rahola (head of communication of the Representation of the European Commission in Barcelona) and Kahoot! quiz game “What do young people know about the EU?” conducted by Francesco Camonita (JMC Chair Assistant, EUGOV Researcher).
- N.2 : Matadepera school (Matadepera, Catalonia, Spain). “Talk about the EU” by Mrs. Conxi Muñoz, documentalist of the EDC
- N. 3: Escola Olivera (Vallirana, Catalonia, Spain). “Talking and drawing the EU” Workshop by Francesco Camonita and Conxi Muñoz.
- N. 4: Escola CreaNova (Sant Cugat, Catalonia, Spain). “Lecture on the EU” Workshop by Francesco Camonita.
- N.5: Escola Guixot (Sabadell, Catalonia, Spain). “EU Workshop”: an introduction to the EU by Francesco Camonita and Conxi Muñoz